We are excited to announce the new Heritage course is launching in 2023 at Sassoon Academy London.
The Sassoon Academy Heritage Course represents a unique opportunity to study the iconic Sassoon haircuts from the 1960s and 70s. These looks, developed by Vidal Sassoon and the original International Creative Team, led by Roger Thompson and Christopher Brooker, created the Sassoon geometric method that reshaped the global hair industry. They continue to form the foundation of the world-renowned Sassoon training programmes and are the most recognisable and enduring shapes in hairdressing history. The four day Class will be taught by follow along demonstration method, conducted in a step-by-step manner on mannequins, with our instructors guiding you in the process of mastering these landmark techniques. For hair professionals who have always been fascinated by the Sassoon heritage and the looks that redefined hair fashion, choosing this course will give you the opportunity to work on the shapes that have inspired hairdressers around the world for generations.
- Nancy Kwan, Five Point, The Veil, Mouche, Box Bob, Peggy Moffitt
- Follow along work sessions on mannequins
- Creation of geometric shapes
- Iconic line, layering and graduation techniques
- Presentation of Sassoon heritage techniques with section diagrams
- Finish and refining techniques